RWBY Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» FORMER MEMBERS OF rwbyroleplay.forum-motion.com/ (JIKUMO!!!!!!)
Arena Guidelines and Other Info EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:55 am by Echo Valorient

» RWBY: First Topic
Arena Guidelines and Other Info EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:50 pm by Lucian V. Crimson

» What just happened?
Arena Guidelines and Other Info EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:43 pm by Ander

» Character Template - Teachers
Arena Guidelines and Other Info EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:17 pm by Haven Shirotake

» Arena Guidelines and Other Info
Arena Guidelines and Other Info EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:42 pm by Haven Shirotake

» Character Template
Arena Guidelines and Other Info EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:38 pm by Haven Shirotake

» Credits: How to Earn Them
Arena Guidelines and Other Info EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:45 am by Haven Shirotake

» Credits: What They Are
Arena Guidelines and Other Info EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:23 am by Haven Shirotake

» General Forum Rules
Arena Guidelines and Other Info EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:16 am by Haven Shirotake

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Arena Guidelines and Other Info

Go down

Arena Guidelines and Other Info Empty Arena Guidelines and Other Info

Post by Haven Shirotake Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Once again, some of these rules may be repeated and whatnot. So...yeaaaaah.

________

Rules---

1: For the...second time, I believe? No auto-hitting.
I JUST NEED TO POST THIS UP HERE FOR CLARIFICATION, GUYS.
The only Arena exceptions for auto-hits are if you guys are basically just fighting as a group against NPC's. NPC's show no reply post, therefore I'll allow there to be auto-hits against them. But please; no auto-hitting against other players, if your Arena battle happens to be a PvP match.

2: Bets are only for PvP matches and they are OPTIONAL.
Yeah, you can make credit-based bets here. Bet limits go up to...let's say 1000 credits maximum as of now. No, you don't have to have the sufficient amount of credits to bet, and you won't lose any credits if you or your team loses the match you competed within.

Once again, credit bets are optional, and are solely up to the initial Challenger/invited members to set them up.

3: The fight only begins when all members agree to the challenge.
Be it PvP or a cooperative group against monsters, all members invited/set up within the match when called from the Arena: The Challenge forum must accept the challenge before the action is commenced. This is to prevent confusion and possible arguments here. I bundle up the Arena with all of my forums to provide another Roleplaying alternative, guys. I don't want to have to take it down due to misunderstandings that may get out of hand.

4: Again, two or more Roleplayers per Rp.
As stated in the initial Roleplay Rules, no starting Roleplays on your own. It's considered as a nono, and...aaaaah if you want to review the speech I gave about this rule. just hightail over to the Roleplay Rules and read it. Too lazy to restate it here, HAH.

5: DO NOT BE AFRAID, FOR NO CHARACTERS OFFICIALLY DIE IN THE ARENA.
YES, SO DON'T JUMP YOUR SHIT ABOUT ROLEPLAYING IN THE ARENA. Of course, I created the Arena so that people could fight to the death. Keep note that the Arena is Out of Character, so that if you die here, it won't mean a permanent death in the other, main Roleplay areas of this forum. This section is solely for fun, fighting Rp's.

6: Group Roleplays are aloud, though with a limit.
Of course they're aloud. However, I'll ask this. If you're doing a cooperative Roleplay against a horde of NPC's, keep your group at a maximum of four or five people. If you're doing a group PvP I'd ask that each group be three players maximum on each side. Don't want the teams to overflow and all.

..................Aaaaand I'll update this again when I've thought of other things to add.

As always, feel free to comment any suggestions below, or perhaps any questions you have.

~Haven Shirotake/Eboneil Stratek; Forum Creator
Haven Shirotake
Haven Shirotake
Admin

Credits : 7720

https://rwbyroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum