RWBY Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» FORMER MEMBERS OF rwbyroleplay.forum-motion.com/ (JIKUMO!!!!!!)
RWBY: First Topic EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:55 am by Echo Valorient

» RWBY: First Topic
RWBY: First Topic EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:50 pm by Lucian V. Crimson

» What just happened?
RWBY: First Topic EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:43 pm by Ander

» Character Template - Teachers
RWBY: First Topic EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:17 pm by Haven Shirotake

» Arena Guidelines and Other Info
RWBY: First Topic EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:42 pm by Haven Shirotake

» Character Template
RWBY: First Topic EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:38 pm by Haven Shirotake

» Credits: How to Earn Them
RWBY: First Topic EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:45 am by Haven Shirotake

» Credits: What They Are
RWBY: First Topic EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:23 am by Haven Shirotake

» General Forum Rules
RWBY: First Topic EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:16 am by Haven Shirotake

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

RWBY: First Topic

4 posters

Go down

RWBY: First Topic Empty RWBY: First Topic

Post by Haven Shirotake Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:33 am

Alright, a quick heads up before we get down to business here. Like many of the future topics are going to be within this forum, this may be a tad short. Partially because the RWBY episodes just started so nearly none of us (excluding Monty Oum of course) know what's going to happen. However...

As of now, we do know that RWBY primarily revolves around a group of four girls that are attending their first year at Beacon Academy, a rather well-known, legendary academy. People who I've heard from said that the attendants there start their journey at Beacon at seventeen years of age...excluding Ruby Rose, one of the four girls, who happened to get accepted under the initial age limit for Beacon.

...Okay let's take a break real quick so I can say this.
We won't be accepting characters under seventeen or over twenty years of age.
Yeah, you can't be like Ruby and get in underaged.
This is the case even if your combat skills are, like...frickin' fantabulous or something.

We got that down?
Alright, good. MOVING ON.

At one's first day at Beacon, it's seen in the episodes that, of course, there's a sort of welcoming/introduction ceremony in an outdoor courtyard/"room," of sorts. Afterwards the students will stay and sleep within the ballroom upon their first night, while on the day afterwards, they will begin their initiation. They will be sent into the Emerald Forest via launchpad (the Roleplay location will be added soon enough), and as soon as they touch down within the forest, the first person they have eye contact with will be their (combat) partner for the rest of that school year.

When they have met up with their yearlong partner after landing in the forest, they are to locate a temple and pick one relic standing upon a selection of pedestals. One relic represents two people; the partners that picked it. There will be two of each kind of relic, the two partner groups who happen to obtain the same type of relic will be grouped together as a party of four.

Getting to the relics may be easy, or it may not. In my opinion, it would primarily depend upon your sense of navigation for how to get to the tower, as well as (of course) your combat and tactical abilities. Yes, the Emerald forest is full of enemies, so it won't be a joyful walk and/or skip through the forest, full of unicorns, rainbows, butterflies and gumdrops.

You will have to fight at least once while in the forest, and perhaps while getting back to the cliff/launchpads where everybody had initially started, both before and after getting your team's relic.

So yeah. Keep your guard up.

As I think I stated(?) earlier above, RWBY is an anime in progress, so many of us don't exactly have much info on it. I'm sure I missed something, because...well, I do know that I'm pretty forgetful/oblivious. If I missed something or you feel I need to add something, feel free to comment below and I'll probably get to it.

As more RWBY episodes are released, more topics within this certain forum will be added.

If you're one of the people who are interested in RWBY and haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet (or have just started watching it, either one), you should know that each new RWBY episode gets released every Thursday, at around 5:00 P.M. Pacific Standard time. For Roosterteeth Sponsors, the episode gets released two hours earlier, but for others, this is the time that we have to wait until the latest episode is released.

Yeah, I'm aware that I didn't add the main characters' names here. Honestly can't remember all of their full names at the moment, so I'll add them onto this topic when I get back from school later.
Haven Shirotake
Haven Shirotake
Admin

Credits : 7702

https://rwbyroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

RWBY: First Topic Empty Re: RWBY: First Topic

Post by Miu Croft Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Miu Croft

Credits : 7242

Back to top Go down

RWBY: First Topic Empty Re: RWBY: First Topic